Electric Car Vehicle Service in Christchurch
Without regular servicing, electric cars can run the risk of breaking down in the middle of the road, leaving you stranded. The following reasons will have you go for an Electric Car Service in Christchurch…
Electric cars run on batteries and although most electric cars provide the battery guarantee for around 100,000 miles it’s always good to go for an Electric Car Service in Christchurch and get your car’s battery checked at regular intervals to avoid sudden breakdowns.
Electric vehicles are vehicles after all and suffer wear and tear. Go for an Electric Vehicle Service in Christchurch to check the tyres for wear and tear and its pressure. Christchurch Electric Car Service will ensure that your electric car’s brakes are working properly by examining the brake system and changing the brake fluid when necessary.
Electric cars are just like normal cars and can face breakdowns at any moment. JT Automotive is the best Christchurch Electric Car Service provider. We ensure that your electric car will not break down in the middle of nowhere and leave you without assistance. We will check everything about your car, be it the battery or the windshield and make sure everything works the way it should.
JT Automotive not only ensures a successful Electric Car Service in Christchurch but also provides a thorough inspection of the entire car and if there seems to be a problem, we will inform you and provide you with a free quote, saving you from costly repairs in future.
Electric Car/Vehicle Service Package
Enquire now for pricing
- Inspect the level of the following vehicle fluids and report on condition. Top up if required1
- Power steering fluid
- Brake fluid
- Transmission/gearbox fluids (when applicable)
- Windshield washer fluid
- Differential oil
- Engine: Listen for unusual sounds.
- Cambelt: Report on cambelt due date.
- System health check: Conduct diagnostic scan & report.
- Charging port Check: Charging port & clean as required.
- Spark plugs: Check spark plugs (90k intervals).
- Battery pack: Check battery pack ventilation filter.
- Wiper Blades: Inspect wiper blades and report on condition.
- Windscreen: Inspect windscreen washer level and top up if required1
- Front Windscreen: Inspect for any cracks or chips.
- Battery: – Test and assess condition.
- Charging rate.
- Brake Fluid: Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required1
- Power steering Fluid: Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required1
- Antifreeze/coolant Fluid: Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required1
- Transmission/Gear box fluids (when applicable): Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required1
- Drive Belts (when applicable): Inspect condition of drive belts (excludes cambelt)
- Radiator: Inspect the radiator and radiator hoses for leaks and deterioration.
- Horn: Inspect horn operation and report.
- Air Filter: Inspect condition of air filter and report.
- Cabin Filter: Inspect condition of cabin filter and report.
- Fuel Filter: Inspect condition of fuel filter and report (when applicable)
- Brake efficiency: – Test Park brake efficiency and report.
- Test service brake efficiency and report.
- Brake pads, rotors, and drums (when applicable): Visually inspect brake pads and rotors and report on condition.
- Brake hoses & Lines: Visually inspect brake hoses & lines and report on condition.
- Lighting: Check Front lights, hazard lights, indicators, rear lights, Reflectors, reversing lights and lamp operation/condition.
- CV Boots and joints: Inspect CV Boots conditions and report.
- Steering components: Visually inspect steering components and report.
- Suspension components: Visually inspect steering components and report.
- Front & rear wheel bearings: Inspect front & rear wheel bearings and report.
- o Exhaust system condition: Inspect exhaust system condition and report.
- Dash warning lights: Check dash warning lights and report.
- Emergency Kit: Ensure the car jack, toolkit and spare wheel are present.
- Tyres: Inspect tyres conditions and inflated pressure. Report and top up if required.
1. Up to half a liter top-up for each fluid is included in the service price if required.
Why will you choose JT Automotive in Christchurch?
These are the reasons you should choose JT Automotive over other garages in Christchurch.
JT Automotive is based in Riccarton and has a busy garage which is home to regular customers from Sockburn, Sydenham, Ilam and Hornby. We provide an experienced set of hands to work on your car in Christchurch. Our garage is equipped with all the facilities required for WoFs, auto electrical and mechanical repairs and general servicing. Our friendly and experienced team will welcome cars, small trucks and utes of all makes and models.