Hybrid Car Vehicle Service in Christchurch
Hybrid cars also require regular servicing and these are the following reasons why you need Hybrid Car Service in Christchurch…
Like every other car, hybrid cars require oil change to run efficiently. It is advised to change the oil of your hybrid car after every 3000 miles traveled. Go for a hybrid car service if your car fits this criteria.
What makes hybrid vehicles special is their batteries. You need to go for a Hybrid Vehicle Service in Christchurch for a replacement of your vehicle’s battery.
All though hybrid cars are a boon of modern technology, they are susceptible to normal wear and tear damage like regular cars. JT Automotive’s Christchurch Hybrid Car Service protects your car from all types of damages.
Hybrid cars are definitely more efficient than the usual cars that run on petrol but they are not immune to the need of servicing. JT Automotive is the best Christchurch Hybrid Car Service provider. Our trained team will not only service the motor of your hybrid car but also will look under the hood and fix everything, be it the wheel alignment, the brakes or a tyre replacement.
JT Automotive not only ensures a successful Hybrid Car Service in Christchurch but also provides a thorough inspection of the entire car and if there seems to be a problem, we will inform you and provide you with a free quote, saving you from costly repairs in future.
Hybrid Car/Vehicle Service Package
Enquire now for pricing
- Change your vehicle engine oil up to 4L using the best brands of full synthetic oil, semi-synthetic oil, or high mileage motor oil, depending on your vehicle manufacturer recommendation (1)
- Replace engine oil filter with a quality oil filter which is recommended by your vehicle manufacturer (2)
- Recycle your vehicle’s used oil and oil filter
- Inspect the level of the following vehicle fluids and report on condition. Top up if required (3)
- Power steering fluid
- Brake fluid
- Transmission/gearbox fluids (when applicable)
- Windshield washer fluid
- Differential oil
- Visually Inspect
- Engine: Listen for unusual sounds.
- Cambelt: Report on cambelt due date.
- System health check: Conduct diagnostic scan & report.
- Charging port Check: charging port & clean as required.
- Spark plugs: Check spark plugs (90k intervals).
- Battery pack: Check battery pack ventilation filter.
- Wiper Blades: Inspect wiper blades and report on condition.
- Windscreen: Inspect windscreen washer level and top up if required (3)
- Front Windscreen: Inspect for any cracks or chips.
- Battery: Test and assess condition.
- Brake Fluid: Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required (3)
- Power steering Fluid: Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required (3)
- Antifreeze/coolant Fluid: Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required (3)
- Transmission/Gear box fluids (when applicable): Inspect level and report on condition. Top up if required (3)
- Drive Belts (when applicable): Inspect condition of drive belts (excludes cambelt)
- Radiator: Inspect the radiator and radiator hoses for leaks and deterioration.
- Horn: Inspect horn operation and report.
- Air Filter: Inspect condition of air filter and report.
- Cabin Filter: Inspect condition of cabin filter and report.
- Fuel Filter: Inspect condition of fuel filter and report (when applicable)
- Brake efficiency: Test Park brake efficiency and report
- Test service brake efficiency and report.
- Brake pads, rotors, and drums (when applicable): Visually inspect brake pads and rotors and report on condition
- Brake hoses & Lines: Visually inspect brake hoses & lines and report on condition.
- Lighting: Check Front lights, hazard lights, indicators, rear lights, Reflectors, reversing lights and lamp operation/condition.
- CV Boots and joints: Inspect CV Boots conditions and report.
- Steering components: Visually inspect steering components and report.
- Suspension components: Visually inspect steering components and report.
- Front & rear wheel bearings: Inspect front & rear wheel bearings and report.
- Exhaust system condition: Inspect exhaust system condition and report.
- Dash warning lights: Check dash warning lights and report.
- Emergency Kit: Ensure the car jack, toolkit and spare wheel are present.
- Tyres: Inspect tyres conditions and inflated pressure. Report and top up if required.
1. When it comes to oil changes, pricing varies depending on the model and specifications of your vehicle. Standard oil is generally included in the service; however, additional charges may be applied if your car requires higher-grade or specialty oil.
2. Changing an oil filter is generally a straightforward process, however, if you’re using a more expensive cartridge type filter, it may require an additional charge.
3. Up to half a liter top-up for each fluid is included in the service price if required.
Why will you choose JT Automotive in Christchurch?
JT Automotive is based in Riccarton and has a busy garage which is home to regular customers from Sockburn, Sydenham, Ilam and Hornby. We provide an experienced set of hands to work on your car in Christchurch. Our garage is equipped with all the facilities required for WoFs, auto electrical and mechanical repairs and general servicing. Our friendly and experienced team will welcome cars, small trucks and utes of all makes and models.